Assignment 2





Part 1 - Motion Exercises:


Stop Motion:


Leap (1/1000s)



Curtain Call (1/4000s)



Maple Ditch (1/2000s)



Glass Blowing (1/4000s)



Feather In The Wind (1/2000s)

Blurred Motion:


The Duality of Dog (4s)



A Speedy Play (4s)



Ride in the Night (1s)


Keeping up With the Times (1s)

Panning:



Fall Truck



Walk in the Green



Shopping Spree

Long Exposure:


Rapid Rapids



Fog on the Water



Neon Revolution

Part 2 - Selfies:




Loading ()... - Stop Motion

"This picture was accidentally taken while I was pondering on
what to do and the camera happened to be on high shutter speed.
Thus, we have a self-portrait with water in stop-motion. The shutter-speed
at the time of the photo was about 1/2000s"




Nohemian Rhapsody - Long Exposure

"After exploring the effects of light exposure while playing with some
small LEDs, I manage to get a visual effect that reminded me of
the Bohemian Rapsody music video. I essentially put my camera on Bulb
in light trail mode and only turned on the LED for 1 small moment every time
I put myself in a new position."



Ski Rave - Blurred Motion

"This a blurred motion of me 'dancing'. The shutter was open
for approximately 4 seconds giving the appearance of me having
multiple limbs. The only thing I would like to improve in the
picture would be the white 'Montreal winter' lighting."



Workout Quarantine Edition - Long exposure

"Here I slid my phone under my bed (bunk bed) and set an undetermined
of time and captured one set of my workout which lasts about
5 minutes. In the picture, we can see me grabbing the weight
and at the same time doing a push-up. If I had a better camera
I'm sure I could have captured more but this is all my iPhone would allow."




Still Autumn Forest - Stop Motion

"It was a pretty windy day and when I saw the leaves blowing
in the wind, I wondered if I could get a still picture of it
all. The camera was set to 1/400s. One thing I would've
liked would be a better resolution camera so
that some details wouldn't have been lost."







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research 2: Lee FriedLander